Good Luck !!!

Exams week is coming and few more days then i ll meet my exams.. I haven read anything except the definition of managers... what am I suppose to do.. I am so sorry Mr.Winston .. I am really not in the mood for study and I don't know why... I guess everyone in our class felt the same way.. Anyway.. Good Luck everyone..
Yesss.. its another post about preparation of examination and i don't know what to write..
Well...maybe I am going to write about how we studies nowadays..
In secondary school, my fren used to stay up whole night just to study and study and study ... they ll force themselves to stay up whole night by drinking coffee...
I usually don't stay up whole night and then once... I tried... I drank a cup of coffee and it really makes me stay awake but not too long .. it just make me stay awake for 2 hours and I am feeling drowsy when the caffeine started to wearing off...



The next day, I can't concentrate on my exams and I totally mess up with the questions... I feel so bad and swear that I ll never stay up late for studies again.. I guess I am not going to do that in this mid term exam.. because I don't want to screw up my exams for my first time in college... I can't understand why my friends can concentrate so well when they even stay up whole night without sleeping or maybe sleep about 2 or 3 hours only..




While in my secondary school days, we have a lot of subject to study... i got 11 subject to study and when I am in form 3 its worst.. because after I finish my PMR, I ll have to take another big exam the following weeks... I was like rushing and rushing to study .. luckily .. my result is not as bad as I thought.. After the form 3 I was like ... YAY!! Its honeymoon year... NOOOO.. not for me.. because i choose science class and that is more difficult that art class a lot.. But its fine for me .. because i love science but then ... why i choose to join mass communication.. I tell u guys the truth ... Its because I had a research on my future... I ask my biology teacher that I wanted to do biology stuffs but he said its very hard because a lot of people is doing this and its very competitive ... unless top student may be no problem .. but i am not ... and I know mass comm is also competitive and its not easy but its range is broader and my future is brighter in mass comm... This is the true reason why i choose mass comm.. And I ll try my best in mass comm although its not my interest ...
As you know, its my last post ... and maybe I ll be back some other times just to release my stress by writing and not getting done for my assignments... Again.... I wish U guys Good Luck!!!! for ur exams and everything in future...
                                             


                                                               http://www.justbewell.com/images/22_6234405-exam-nerves.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts