MONEY COME COME COME !!!!!!

Guess What!!!! I am starting to blog again .... Well there is a reason why i choose to reblog...
This few days ... i go around people's blog to see what they are doing for life and stuff... i am not a stalker K...
I realize that i have been going through boring life that people describe as "GOOD GIRL''! I don't go clubbing... i still cant drive ( i mean alone on the road) .... i hate going out somewhere far because i am lazy ... EXCEPT SHOPPING!!!!!
I dont wear makes up... i am not pretty like girls... i dont wear skirts.... i only have pants in my closet !!! i dont know how to dress up myself... because i dont have nice body .... I hate being myself now ... knowing that i was left behind so much ... !!!
Enough for the complaints to myself... !!!!
Back to title ... i blog again ... because i want to EARN MONEY!!!!!!!! MONEY MONEY MONEY ....
When we are growing up at these age ... u should have your own money resource (not from parents) !!!! We can work now and earn your own money !!! But in an easier way ... is to blog !!!!!

STEPS OF EARNING MONEY IN EASIER WAY:
1. OPEN YOUR OWN BLOG
2. REGISTER YOUR BLOG TO ANY ADS COMPANY EX: NUFFNANG
3. BLOG TWICE A WEEK
4.INCREASE VISITORS TO YOUR BLOG
5. MONEY COME COME COME!!!!!!!!!! DONE...

Thats what u have to do to earn money in an easier way !!!!!! Go start blogging now !!!! Wohoo!!!!

 Please leave a comment , so that i can make my blog better for u !!! lovessssss....

Comments

Popular Posts