Boring OR....

I don't really know what to write about this post ! Thanks for all the visitor to my blog! I appreciate it a lot and thanks for the comment too! I ll try my best to keep up ! Recently, I am addicted to my playlist ! 

PLAYLIST: 
1. Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner & The Brain Trust
2. DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again - Usher
3. What If  - Jason Derulo
4. Bad Girl Good Girl - Miss A ( Korean )
5. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
6. Lucifer - Shinee ( Korean )
7. Who I Am - Nick Jonas
8. I Need A Girl - Taeyang ( Korean )
9. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft Rihanna
10. Fight For This Love - Cheryl Cole


Suddenly I had a pop in my head ask me to write about my feelings!! Skip if u don't want to feel confusing because I had a lot in my mind recently ! Just cant tell everything through words! 


I am damn worry about my presentation skills assignment !! I have very serious stage fright man ! How am I going to overcome that fear ?? Pretend that everyone is naked ?? ARgggg... 
Still thinking of the topic for the presentation skills ! No idea yet .. can give me some idea .. please .. !! Persuade or inform or entertain??? so damn frustrating about presentation larh !!! 


I ll work on the nice article and get the hostel pics as soon as possible !! I am working now, so it takes time for me ! I don't know why I can feel so boring when I have so much that I haven done ! Assignment pill up now and still no idea what it was !! I am freaking dead now !! And this post is so confusing !! You can see how frustrated I am now !! Bad things really just wont get away har.. !! Yishhhh ... Sorry for all the complaint ! I am telling my feelings in this post !! Thanks for reading anyway !!! 

Comments

Popular Posts