Outing With Camera Shy Gurl !!!

Its on friday , i went out with this camera shy gurl ! ShuYi !!! She saw me at the KTM but didnt manage to call me because i walk too fast !! Hahaha... sorry i am used to it !! Then i went to buy the credit for my phone, its my first time reload the credit by key in the number from the card ! The stupid 14 digit fooled me around for 3 hours!!! At last i got my credit lar.. haha... we went to the movie at 11.30am ! Despicable Me !! It was okay la..  the cartoon sooooo cute!!! After that, we went jalan jalan around Metrojaya! We went to the toilet and both of us like "Wah" damn nice toilet la.. but thats the waiting area only ! HAHAHA!!

There is a piano which really can be play! I tried ! Yes .. its a real piano ! 




After the toilet thingy, we went shopping !!! But she didnt really buy anything and she really like this formal outfit!! She is so tall but soooo thin !! Eat more la dear !




Trying to change back !!! .............



Not going to see though ! she wore a black shirt inside !! hahahah......

After shopping, we went to noodle station for lunch! Nice food there ... and its famous for the spicy food ! But not that spicy lar... when i ate! Not bad .. can go for a try ....



My Spicy Trio Noodle !! Funny name la.. 


The camera shy gurl dunno what noodle ... i forgot the name.. not bad also !!
Mixture of ham and mushroom and some vegetables... and the SAUCE!!



Later we chat chat chat ... chat a lot of things and we didn't want to get off from there... HAHAH... nice place to hang around lar... 



OH ! U saw me ... 




Sorry .. cant help this ... ur eyes always so small la... hahaha 


Then end of our outing ! 



Happy Burfday to SHOW LUO... 
 虽然迟了一天还是要祝你
生日快乐... 
小猪罗志祥
.........


生日快乐~~~


-END-

Comments

Popular Posts