07102010


Guess what ... its ALYSON NG YEE PENG BURFDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BURFDAY !!!!!! 
Big Gurl D lor... like everyone else said:" don't do bad things ar... !!! hahahah " 
And keep up with ur dancing!! Really love ur dancing !!!!! 
And thanks a lot.. that ur mum always fetch me to KTM station !!! If not .. I always jia lak lo.. everyday very late only go home !!! Thanks a lot.. Peng Peng .. Pibo !!!! 

Today , 
Baskin Robbin !! Opening Day!!! At TAYLOR LAKESIDE PLAZA!!!!! 
First 100 with coupon can get a FREE scoop of ICE CREAM !!! DAMN AWESOME.. and I AM ONE OF THE 100 !!!! 
Everyone was lining up for the free ice cream and LOUIS IS THE FIRST WAN WHO LINE THERE!! HE WORE PINK !!! hahahaha......... *obsess by Renvin .. hahah*

We took the pictures in BR!!! And met Candice boyfriend, Jonathan! Nice to meet you !!!

Pictures taken by Renvin*
 
Cards that I make for Peng Peng !! with others wishes !!! I love those CARDS a lot also !!! Give me back ! Just Kidding la.. hahahahah... And bought her favourite toy TOFU !!! But ambil wrong wan because the blue wan is for Aquarius !! hahah.. Sorry . . Peng!! 

  
Candice and her boyfriend , Jonathan!! We keep on taking her ice cream pictures non stop !! hahah.. 


 Jesseca's retarded face !!!!!


Pat!!!!!! The Silly Girl!!!! XD


Another face of Jess!!! Thanks a lot for the face ar.... !!!


Oh ya!! Famous Amos is open also !!!! The sweet from Famous Amos!!! There is a lot more of cookies!! Cookies Lover in Taylor... I think its heaven for you that Famous Amos just right beside your UNI !!
Lots more of shop coming soon !! We even have a salon opening there!! ACUT ABOVE!! and magazines shop !! My gawd!! So convenient there !!
Kay.. I think I am done here... 
Carmen, next post I think is going to be about you !!! Wait for my update then !!! 
Ciaoz.. And all I wanted to say is 
HAPPY BURFDAY AGAIN !! PENG PENG!!
&
BASKIN ROBBIN DEFINITELY BRIGHT UP MY GLOOMY DAY !!! 

-END-

Comments

  1. lol XD
    is there any "like" sign for me to click??? :P
    *searching searching*
    THANKS A LOT AR AUNTIE LENG~~~~~~
    MUACKS!!!! THANKS U GUYS~~~~~~~
    really touching lerr....i love the card a lot too...CANNOT~~~ CANNOT GIVE BACK~~~!!! MUAHAHAHAHA~~~ neninenibubu~~~~ XP
    THANK U!!!!!!!

    p.s. sorry aarr....now only saw this post...hehehe~ >< pai seh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts