Save the World !!

Feel so hot this few days and the weather are getting hotter and hotter !! Temperature keep rising and it wont stop till we done something !!! Please do whatever to save the Earth !!! Please don't burn rubbish in open air, the rubbish can be planted and make the soil more fertile ! Why burn it instead of planting it when it can bring advantage to the soil ! Don't cut the trees anymore !! And forest !! They give us Oxygen !! They absorb carbon dioxide !! And this is a good thing !! Will you survive when you cut the trees and make the whole world getting hotter and many building were build but you are not going to use it !!! I just hope that people would realize it earlier and do something to help the planet !!!

Lame post I know !! Sorry .. I really cant stand the heat even when I am in singlet !!! 

-END-

Comments

  1. chai jia leng!!!!!!!!! sama here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm having singlets everyday!!!!!! even when i sleep!! i beh tahan aarrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hot daooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oni my classroom super cold oni.... like in ice bergs mannn!!! hahah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.... they know its hot tats y they make ur classroom cold like iceberg !!! hahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jia Leng, same thing here. I am unable to sleep in the night due to the hot weather. I eventually turn on the aircond and yet do not catch sleep for a minimum of 3 hours. I think I need a "GENERAL ANESTHESIA" to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts