Disappointment

SKIP THIS POST ! REALLY IS A DISAPPOINTMENT THINGY THAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO KNOW ! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPPORT! 

Well, you know what I am gonna talk about right! Presentation SUCKS to the max today ! I know I didn't do a good job after all the advice Miss Catherine gave me ! I felt that I am like an alien on the earth ! My presentation was like so damn different from the others and I do prepare but I think I am really bad in presentation ! I did a good job when I practice but when I was really presenting, the fear that i couldn't overcome keep calling in my brain and corrupt the system in my brain ! Gosh ! When I could be one of them !? Talking in the public without worrying and stuff !? This really is a hardwork for me !

After and during the presentation, I saw Miss Catherine was so disappointed on my presentation ! At first, she was giving so high hope that it was so obvious that I can read through her face ! I really disappoint her this time ! Its final and I am not going to see her again as a lecturer ! I am so so so so *uncountable sorry !!! Maybe I am bad for now and maybe I need more time to get use of the eyes people were looking and focusing on me ! But for sure, I did improve in my presentation skills which means I really learn something from Miss Catherine's class! I am bad in presentation skills FOR NOW, but I'll try to improve in every presentation in the future! I'll continue learning presentation skills until I am good enough to make you proud ! I'll bring out the skills that you have taught me and make you to be proud that I am your student! I may not be a top student that can join the competition and get into the final round almost everytime but I can at least do better than now !

Anyway, I feel that something I need doesn't really mean I need it ! I always get the wrong idea and I don't know what is good for me ! I really should have think about it all over again !

-END-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts