Final Final Final !!!!

Well, its my final presentation tomorrow ! As you guys know that I have stage fright, you'll know that how worry I am now until tomorrow's presentation is over! I am not gonna repeat what I said for the last 3 presentation in this blog ! Because I got braver !! hahaha.. Hell No Man ! I am worry also because tomorrow its not only my class but also group 1 as well ! So I am going to see someone I don't know and present in front of them ! Oh Gosh ! Just loves to trick me like that ! Its final !  Never mind never mind ! I just have to pass tomorrow and no more fear ! Hoooooo.....

BTW ! My final presentation is tomorrow so don't be so shock that my final exam also is around the corner ! Its NEXT WEEK ! So pray for me ! And wish me good luck ! That's all for now ! I may not update that often since the final is near ! Will be back after final or maybe Yes ! hahahaha...

Night Peeps!

-END- 

Comments

Popular Posts