Valentine's Day ~♥♥♥


My dad's Birthday is on Valentine's Day ! So I am celebrating Valentine's and Birthday in the same day with my family ! Happy Burfday , Daddy !! Love ya ! Muackxx...♥♥♥

We went to Victoria Station for dinner ! And celebrate my dad's burfday ! ♥♥♥



Its not wine but Imported Sparkling Juice ! Damn nice ! Its the best sparkling juice I ever had ! 



Chicken Maryland! 


My Prawn and Grill Chicken ! Yummy ! 


This is my Bro's Grill salmon and lamb! The lamb damn delicious ! 


My pretty and young Mummy ! Lovess...


Finally, My dad's Black Pepper Steak ! 


Its a simple and happy dinner we had ! Hope next year I can plan something surprise for him ! 

The pixies on the other day !! 

 Was playing with Renvin's new Camera and they use mine too ! They just love my Camera ! 


Look how adorable they are ! 



This pictures is so cool !!!! 


Besties ?? 


Rabbit Year !! And Rabbit Teeth !!!! 


They are not COUPLES ! 


They just love taking pictures !! Muahaha... Love them ! 


Well, this is the happy girl in our group because she had her best Valentine's Day ever ? I guess.. ! 



Being rape by someone ... nah.... just kidding ! 


This Leng Lui ar... Buat  apa so leng jek !! ><


End with her pictures !! Guess she would be happy with this ! Love you guys ! ♥♥♥



                                                                              Love,
                                                                                                      JiaLeng


Comments

Popular Posts