Phobia~

Urghh... having the thoughts of living here alone without my family is awful because when they are here you complaint a lot but when they are going to leave you ... you just feel.... so sad .. so terrible ... so awful.. feel like crying now.. I realize that I am too dependent on them! I wish I could be more independent so I wouldn't feel that bad ! Its hard to accept this type of sudden change when you think of all those memories you had with them!


Having all the assignments to keep me from thinking what is going to happen soon ! I couldn't tell them that I don't want them to go to "......." just because I am scared, don't want to be independent! I am really really afraid on facing what is going to happen !

Hopefully, I start learning now !


Love, 
Jia Leng

Comments

Popular Posts