Counting from April 1st


My Grandmother's Burfday ! April Fool Day ! Ahah.. so long d... 



Went to her house and gave her a surprise ! See, she smile so happily ! Hope she enjoy her burfday ! 
I love you Grandma ! Happy Burfday ! 


Special Occasion ! Guess what ! I am dressing up by someone to take a photo for Visual Communication Assignments ! Look at her miracle hands, can make me become so godness! I am like a tomboy that always wear shorts and pants only ! But she made me wear a DRESS ! With all the accessories ! 


Taking random pix ! 


And when this big fluffy dog came, it make me stop and start playing with him ! He is so so so cute !!!! 


Sorry for the blur pix! 


Here is the outcome, after photoshopping ! Nice ? I gt comment from others to make this pix ! Thanks guys !

And then..... 


I CUT MY HAIR ! I went into a random saloon and ask her to dry cut ! Actually I am not that happy because it looks ugly on me but its only RM10.. so I was like .. NO WONDER LAR... ! But after few days, it become better with all my hard work with keep on pressing my hair and keep on combing my hair to straighten it ! 


13th April 2011! I go watch movie alone again ! I watched RIO ! The bird movie ! I like Nico ! That yellow bird was so cute and romantic ! Ahhah.. 



The bad guys ! 


The couples <3


The cool guys and ... saliva.. :P


The favourites ! Ahhh.. I love Nico so muchy ... <3

The movie was nice and there was so much interruption with all the small kids talking loudly ! It was a group of primary students with the parents and teachers, weird combinations with parents ..!
Anyway, have fun watching it alone ! Tehee..


Presentation day ! Did not do that well with the proposal stuff and get scolding from lecturer ><


But I am still happy with the results because we didn't fail it! Always think the positive way right ! *wink*

And then .... get ready for the worse! 


Ta-da ! The mask had come to meet me that day ! And told me not to be sad about it ! Hhahahaha..Lol..
Its my brother with the mask on it ! 


Camwhoring while he was watching anime ! Yewww... 


Green Bean mask ! Heard it before ? Its for whitening and pimple skin ! Quite effective! You can get it from the chinese herb store ! One big pack with only RM 30! You can use it over 30 times with the one whole pack ! 


Final Pix ! Thanks for camwhoring with me , bro.. Love ya ! 


Now you know who has the miracle hand ! Buahahahaha ! Thanks Penny ! 

Love
Jia Leng

Comments

Popular Posts