Since then........


Well, all the photos from my Iphone ! its kinda blur when transfer to the computer so I won't suggest to enlarge it !! heee.... I took pictures since I have my Iphone and my baby camera was so sad that I don't even charge it when its out of battery ... Soo sorry! 


This is the Chendol snow ice ! from Singapore...



This is what Iphone can do ! Awesome right !! hahaha


Met up with my primary friends aka ex colleagues...



This is where I work ! Lovely friends ... but still stress la.. 


Thanks again to Michelle ! Lovessss


Well, feel sorry for her because of our schedule, the timing don't allow us to meet that often and even there is time the weather is separating us to meet ! Anyway, manage to went out with her yesterday for Pasar Malam ! Lovesss... 

I'll talk more about it when I am back ! Going to college soon for internship briefing ! Its damn epic when there is no class on that day and suddenly came up with a briefing ! Urghhh.. anyway.. BYE ! 

Comments

Popular Posts