Friend • Losing

I am going to lose a friend ! Like seriously ! Everytime we went out we hang out in a gang like everyone is there to crap ,bullshit or gossip.. But now .. You will just follow the other friend to do whatever she is doing! This really piss me off because the other friend is just using you ! Damn ! Can't you see what is happening !

We were use to say anything we want but now.. Everytime we meet, there is this awkward moment happening around without us noticing ! We are out of topic ! We don't talk anymore because we don't hang out anymore, we don't have the same topic to talk anymore ! I don't want you to be one of them .. But if you think it's good for you, then go ahead ! I won't stop you from doing what you want but I seriously don't want to lose a friend like you ! Wish you all the best !

I am writing this is not to tell you what to do but to tell you what we see through our eyes and what is happening ! That's all ! Good night !

Comments

Popular Posts