Expression

I use to write and blog as I am a PR and Marketing student, but I don't really express myself well in words. Came across a personality test where I got a result to this: 

"You are fun and playful personality keeps you young and youthful. Although you are easy going, you tend to have lower self-confidence and anxiety about specific things in your life. You don’t know where to start to help yourself to fix the messy problem. You are a proud individual but you need to learn to love yourself more. You need to take the time to find yourself through self expression. How are you currently expressing yourself to the world? Remember that there are people around you that can help you, but you need to let them know you are willing to receive help. Life is easier when you let people in."

Which basically right about everything of me and I can't seem to find the right path of my life. I don't hold strong to my dreams and life where I gave up really quick and there are no motivation to keep me going. 

Well, just a post to let you guys know more about me.. 
I am still trying to find my direction of life.. 
Just help me keep going and give me some motivation in any ways..
A little of it will help ..

Oh! I sound like a begger now! 

Back to work tomorrow! Good Night peeps.. 

Comments

Popular Posts