Action not words

Sometimes, its the heart, sincerity that I need to see
I don't need plain words made up with letters without any action taken
Although I do this sometimes to those who don't worth my appreciation
But, to those who I care, I really do it, taking action to show it not just plain words

It hurt so bad when someone you care about shows you that they don't treat you sincerely
I do think of reasons why they behave like this but the first feelings always gave the strongest punch
Always thinking way of forgiving someone to the extend that I don't think its fair for me to give so much anymore

Do you really care ?
Care about the person that you love?
Prove it by action, not by words..

It really hurt so bad... when its the one that you care and love the most..

Comments

Popular Posts