Sucky Birthday Post

It's my babe birthday and here I am, all alone in the house doing whatever I am suppose to do. House chores, documents, follow up and work! This wasn't the life I wanted, I know these are very basic things to do in life, but without my babe, I feel empty! Like what am I here doing all alone. I am lonely...


Text messages doesn't do a lot for me when it comes to personal, I hate texting! I hate not able to talk to the person directly and I hate waiting for messages reply because I can't control it! I am a control freak!

This was suppose to be a birthday post, but I can't write anything nice because I am don't feel good at all. I just want all these to end. I never felt anything like this before, it's worst than feeling helpless. I just don't like to be alone but I didn't want to just find someone to hangout with.

I think this job is slowly taking my soul, feeling lifeless everyday. I wanted a work-life balance job but people say, when you are young, just work because we need those money. And you know what, it's true! Everybody is working so hard to earn their money to afford their commitments and lifestyle. Malaysia is hard especially after so many years of inflation and our currency is constantly dropping. I can't imagine if in 10 years time, a bowl of noodle would cost RM50.

I am rambling again, THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A BIRTHDAY POST!

Ps: I am drinking alcohol all by myself, thus all these ramblings and thoughts and whatever I wanted to express but ... no one is here for me...

Comments

Popular Posts