Knowing That You Don't Love Me Enough

We promise to travel to places once every year. 

Used to make your favourite egg mayo but you don't want it anymore. 

You did a lot of regretful things and promise to compensate me for life. 

You fell in love with cats ever since we met, and we have a family together. 

You promised to always be there for me but you weren't. 

I thought I finally taught you how to love but you were too broken to love properly again. 

We created a home, you gave me a home but it's gone now. 

I never left even after everything you did and I lost myself in the process. 

Many don't give blessings to us. 

We promised to have a future together but you were too busy focusing on yourself. 

After everything, knowing it's so easy to let me go hurts so much. 

Because my love for you is real, I pour in my efforts, everything... 

But ended up knowing that you probably never love me enough to compromise. 

Everyone told me I love you too much that I am losing my self respect. 

Seeing that you are so fine without me hurts me even more. 

I was there all the time, but my presence doesn't mean a lot to you. 

Switching back to being alone was so easy for you. 

Losing me is so easy for you. 

I had to lose everything that I ever care for, now my heart is empty. 

Cause it was filled with you to the brim. 

Big chunks of my heart is lost. 

It will never healed, but I had to learn to live with it. 

I love you so so much, but you never loved me enough... 

You never loved us...


Comments

Popular Posts